Member & Pay and Play Golf Course
Colmworth is fast becoming the most popular place for you to play either as a member or on a casual pay and play basis.
Being a small, family run business, your needs are catered for on a very personal level with the emphasis of creating a truly friendly golf course. Our staff are equally enthusiastic so you are assured of a well maintained golf course and a very friendly welcome.
Easy to get to and Only minutes away from the A1, M1, A14 and the A6..Situated in North Bedfordshire, yet very close to the borders of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Facilities on site:
- An 18 hole,Par 72 Golf Course With The Option To Play 6, 9, 12, 18 holes and of course a full day pass if you like
- Par 3 Pitch And Putt/Footgolf Course
- 8 Bay Floodlit Golf range
- Putting Green
- Golf Tuition,with PGA Adrienne Engelmann
- Resident osteopaths to assist with your aches and pains
- Self-catering cottages that overlook the lakes of the 12th green, perfect for golf and/or fishing breaks
- Tee times are set at 10 minute intervals to enable a smooth and enjoyable round of golf
- Online booking facility with special offers and deals for green fees during off peak times
You are welcome to just call in for a coffee and ask to speak to our clubhouse manager Joy to find out more information