Christmas Party – Mix N Match
Choose your food, optional activities and even stay over if you like!
Use our online form to get a quote now – or if you prefer, email us with your requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
Autumn Golf break offer during September/October in Ollie’s Lodge
Simply book a stay in Ollie’s Lodge and get your golf FREE when you play the course after 11am.
Ollie’s Lodge is equipped for you to self cater but if you really don’t like the cooking side you can always have meals in the clubhouse.
The layout of the cottage enables up to 12 people to sleep in single beds in required, which makes it perfect for a group to use it as a golf break.
If the weather is fine, there is nothing better than sitting outside during the evening.in the garden that overlooks the lake of the 12th green and enjoying a BBQ Or maybe sending someone out to buy a takeaway if you’d rather eat back at the cottage.
To book email : email@example.com to check availability for 1 night/ mid week/ weekend/ 7 day breaks
Trial to Winter Membership
Take a Trial membership during September and roll it onto a 6 month Winter membership at a very special rate!
If you have been thinking of joining Colmworth for the very first time – this is the perfect stepping stone to test us out before you commit to a full annual subscription.
We do prefer people to take our Trial membership before taking full membership, it allows you to make sure we’re the right club for you and it helps us too.
The deal up until now has been;
- take a month trial
- if you like us, choose your ideal membership catergory
- We’ll then discount this by £50, as long as it rolls directly on to any or our memberships,(excluding our Late Shift Membership).
However, with winter looming, you may be wondering why you would join in winter. Those of you that have been around here for a while will already know what a fantastic reputation we have here for winter golf. We NEVER use winter greens, we very rarely ban the use of trolleys, (or buggies), we do our level best to stay playing on the grass tees wherever possible and we very rarely close due to flooding.
So here is the deal:
- Take a 1 month TRIAL during September, (£80 that also includes a golf lesson with PGA Adrienne Engleman)
- Roll it over to a Winter membership, (normally £380), for just £330 which will also include your affiliation fees to the golf union!
Call in to collect an application form or email Joy HERE
September and October Golf break Offer!
Come for a relaxing golf break in our self-catering cottages with a minimum stay of 1 night and get FREE golf after 11am and FREE use of our Par 3 course before 11am.
If you prefer not to cook for yourself, you can nip across to the clubhouse and get breakfast and lunch. For the evening, we can offer you a simple, (home cooked), meal like we do for our golf societies. Alternatively you can explore the local restaurants, use the BBQ or have a takeaway!
Our cottages overlook the lake of the 12th green and are a wonderful place to sit and relax in the evenings after your round of golf.
Ollie’s Lodge can sleep up to 12 people in 5 bedrooms all in single beds if required.
Clive’s Cottage Has 3 bedrooms, a hot tub and the beds can be made as either 6 singles or 3 double beds if preferred.
Remember the cost of the cottage includes the FREE GOLF!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for availability
Beat the heat!
Beat the Heat!
If you play early you can catch the best part of the day and be home in time to enjoy the afternoon BBQ 😉
Can you get up early between 6 – 8am to beat the heat?
This week we are offering you a FREE bacon roll when you get back to the clubhouse to pay for your round.
This offer is only applicable to online bookings and players must enter their registration number in the note section to get their FREE bacon roll.
Society August Special
Smaller groups during August
Our minimum number for a society is usually 12 but during August we understand how part of your group may be away on holiday so we will allow a minimum of 9 to gain this offer!
Here’s the deal: Coffee/tea on arrival, 18 holes of golf, (earliest tee off 10.30am), Cheese Plowman’s after your game.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday : £25 pp
Our usual offer of Organiser Free will still apply if you manage to get more than 16 players
Greenkeeper’s Revenge Sponsorship
We are holding a Greenkeeper’s Revenge Charity Competition on Saturday 3rd August in aid of The Motor Neurone Association
Huge thanks to our super sponsors so far (we still have 3 spaces left!!!)
- Seabrooks of Colmworth
- Total Office Help www.totalofficehelp.co.uk
- Gregory Wildman Accountants www.gregwild.co.uk
- Barton Petroleum www.bartonpetroleum.co.uk
- CES www.cesgb.com
- G&L Windows www.gandlwindows.co.uk
- DCV Engineering www.dcvengineeringltd.co.uk
- Anne Archer & Associates www.archer-associates.com & www.facebook.com/campcolmworth/
- Able Plumbing Ltd www.ableplumbingservices.co.uk
- AJ Countryside Services www.a-j-c-s.co.uk
- The Gleaves
- Lake View Osteopathy www.lakeviewosteopathy.co.uk
- NFU Mutual www.nfumutual.co.uk
- DJT Surfacing www.djtsurfacing.co.uk
- Birketts www.birketts.co.uk
There are a number of ways you can support this event and also promote your business at the same time. You can sponsor a hole, donate a prize and even enter a team to take part in the event.
The Charity we are supporting this year is The Motor Neurone Disease Association
Competition Entry (50% to charity):
- Teams of 4 can be mixed Members/Non Members
- Colmworth Member entry £25
- Non Member entry £36
- Includes 18 holes and BBQ after the game
Sponsoring a hole (100% to charity): *** JUST 3 HOLES LEFT!***
- Advertise your business on the day with banners on the hole of your choice
(subject to availability)
- 1 month advertising on our screen in the clubhouse (artwork required before 3rd July)
- Web link from our website to yours
(from the date we receive your cheque until a month after the event)
- The cost for sponsoring a hole is £60 can be made via PayPal: https://paypal.me/colmworth?locale.x=en_GB
- Send all artwork as 1280 x 720 px JPG/PNG/TIFF to email@example.com with details of your preferred hole to sponsor.
- Deliver all banners to the Golf Course for your chosen hole before 01/08/2019
Prizes for the competition:
- We are in need of 4 prizes for each of the following;
- 1st Prize & 2nd Prize Overall Prizes
- Nearest The Pin
- Longest Drive
- Straightest Drive
As with any raffle, this can be anything from a bottle of whiskey to a voucher for a spa day, we will be most grateful of whatever you can donate.
I have attached/included an entry form for the competition, so even if you are unable to partake yourself, perhaps you would be kind enough to pass it on to someone that might like to play.
A huge big thank you for reading this to its end and for any help and support you might be able to offer.
Please do email us if you would like to support this fantastic event! firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenkeeper’s Revenge 2019
Yes! It’s finally time to start taking entries for this years Greenkeeper’s Revenge!
When is it? Saturday 3rd August, First tee time 10am
What is it? Greenkeepers Revenge Open Competition in aid of the Motor Neurone Disease Association (Registered Charity No. 294354)
18 hole Stableford – Teams of 4
Society Handicaps permitted
Our greenkeepers will be setting a series of traps and obstacles around the course to make things a little more amusing and challenging.
Bring your skill and your sense of humour!
Prizes for First and Second Teams
Entry Fee: Guests £36 | Members £25 includes 18 holes of golf and BBQ (50% of fees to charity).
Teams of 4 please! (if you are short of 4 players please contact us and we will try to team you up)
Online entry form below, alternatively please download a printable version here: Entry Form
Fathers Day Offers
Fathers Day Offers!
Sunday 16th June
Treat your Dad to a round of golf this Father’s day!
One to one quality time in the Great British Countryside with your Dad – you can’t beat it!
We have some great “online deals” live and available to book now through our website.
1) Coffee/tea & a bacon roll before 18 holes of golf for just £65 (all in for the two of you)
2) Bring your Dad and get 18 holes each and a Buggy for £80 (all in for the two of you)
It’s best to snap this deal up fast as limited as we only have a small fleet of buggies.
Special June Membership Offer!
Just 10 available throughout June!
Whats the deal?
Bring along a super keen under 16 yrs junior and we will offer you a junior-adult joint membership for just £750 – we’ll even throw in a FREE junior Golf lesson with our Pro Adrienne where we’ll ensure we grant the best membership category suited to them to help excel at the game!
What will you save?
Well, our normal 7 day membership is £800 plus an affiliation fee that goes to the golf unions.
With our ever growing Junior section, we’re excited to see more kids out on the course this summer holiday enjoying the great outdoors and the wonderful sport of golf.
The Stepping Stones
We have a great variety of membership categories to really ensure our members get the most out of their subscription. Adie, our fun and enthusiastic Advanced Golf Professional will help your child on their way with a FREE lesson which will also help her to analyse which membership category will best suit the junior golfer at hand.
We call them the stepping stones to golf:
- If very young or completely new to the game, we have our Par 3 membership, where they can come along and enjoy playing both FootGolf and Pitch n Putt. These are great fun and low pressure.
- We then have a Blue membership (on the main course). Blue tee markers around our 18 hole course allow less experienced golfers to play alongside more able golfers from the standard tees in the afternoons (when the course is quieter). The Blue tees are approximately 150yds from the green and should give the new golfer more of a feel for the game. We find this a brilliant stepping stone to give the new golfer confidence, you can book in for just 6 holes as a starter and then build it up to 9 holes, 12 holes and eventually 18 holes. This membership also allows free use of our Footgolf and Pitch n Putt on the Par 3 course.
- Once they are happily playing 18 holes, it’s generally time for them to evolve as a full time junior and gain a handicap so they can head out with other juniors on the course and also give you a run for your money in a competition! They are also able to play Footgolf and Pitch n Putt on the Par 3 course.
To apply for this membership please fill in the form below