Live music with Kev Minney, Steph Brown & String Quartet
Come along and support LIVE MUSIC
Friday 1st November
Doors open 7pm to get your drinks and food settled before the first set at 8pm
Entry £5 which will go direct to the band and we feel sure you will want to add to the hat at the end of the performance!
Bar & Food available
Listen to this for a sample of what treat is in store: Bright Stars
Phone 01234-378181 or ask behind the bar for tickets
Winter Membership is just perfect for those with summer hobbies like cricket or sailing. Its also great to use as a trial too.
Join on any date in October for 6 months for just £380 including affiliation fees to the Golf Unions.
We’ve made it super easy – just fill in our online form below!
Winter membership entitles you to play 7 days a week with full benefits of :
- Every new member can join a junior at the same time FREE!
- Unlimited golf 7 days a week with priority tee-times at weekends.
- Reciprocal Golf at Bourn & Tilsworth
- Reduced guest fees for up to 3 at a time.
- Online bookings
- Reduced Buggy hire
- 10% Discount on Food and soft drinks from The Coffee Cup
- Reduced Osteopathy Fee’s at Lake View Osteopathy (on site Clinic)
Alternatively, call Joy or Julie on 01234-378181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Christmas Party – Mix N Match
Choose your food, optional activities and even stay over if you like!
Use our online form to get a quote now – or if you prefer, email us with your requirements: email@example.com
Autumn Golf break offer during September/October in Ollie’s Lodge
Simply book a stay in Ollie’s Lodge and get your golf FREE when you play the course after 11am.
Ollie’s Lodge is equipped for you to self cater but if you really don’t like the cooking side you can always have meals in the clubhouse.
The layout of the cottage enables up to 12 people to sleep in single beds in required, which makes it perfect for a group to use it as a golf break.
If the weather is fine, there is nothing better than sitting outside during the evening.in the garden that overlooks the lake of the 12th green and enjoying a BBQ Or maybe sending someone out to buy a takeaway if you’d rather eat back at the cottage.
To book email : firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability for 1 night/ mid week/ weekend/ 7 day breaks
Trial to Winter Membership
Take a Trial membership during September and roll it onto a 6 month Winter membership at a very special rate!
If you have been thinking of joining Colmworth for the very first time – this is the perfect stepping stone to test us out before you commit to a full annual subscription.
We do prefer people to take our Trial membership before taking full membership, it allows you to make sure we’re the right club for you and it helps us too.
The deal up until now has been;
- take a month trial
- if you like us, choose your ideal membership catergory
- We’ll then discount this by £50, as long as it rolls directly on to any or our memberships,(excluding our Late Shift Membership).
However, with winter looming, you may be wondering why you would join in winter. Those of you that have been around here for a while will already know what a fantastic reputation we have here for winter golf. We NEVER use winter greens, we very rarely ban the use of trolleys, (or buggies), we do our level best to stay playing on the grass tees wherever possible and we very rarely close due to flooding.
So here is the deal:
- Take a 1 month TRIAL during September, (£80 that also includes a golf lesson with PGA Adrienne Engleman)
- Roll it over to a Winter membership, (normally £380), for just £330 which will also include your affiliation fees to the golf union!
Call in to collect an application form or email Joy HERE
September and October Golf break Offer!
Come for a relaxing golf break in our self-catering cottages with a minimum stay of 1 night and get FREE golf after 11am and FREE use of our Par 3 course before 11am.
If you prefer not to cook for yourself, you can nip across to the clubhouse and get breakfast and lunch. For the evening, we can offer you a simple, (home cooked), meal like we do for our golf societies. Alternatively you can explore the local restaurants, use the BBQ or have a takeaway!
Our cottages overlook the lake of the 12th green and are a wonderful place to sit and relax in the evenings after your round of golf.
Ollie’s Lodge can sleep up to 12 people in 5 bedrooms all in single beds if required.
Clive’s Cottage Has 3 bedrooms, a hot tub and the beds can be made as either 6 singles or 3 double beds if preferred.
Remember the cost of the cottage includes the FREE GOLF!
Email: email@example.com for availability
Beat the heat!
Beat the Heat!
If you play early you can catch the best part of the day and be home in time to enjoy the afternoon BBQ 😉
Can you get up early between 6 – 8am to beat the heat?
This week we are offering you a FREE bacon roll when you get back to the clubhouse to pay for your round.
This offer is only applicable to online bookings and players must enter their registration number in the note section to get their FREE bacon roll.
Society August Special
Smaller groups during August
Our minimum number for a society is usually 12 but during August we understand how part of your group may be away on holiday so we will allow a minimum of 9 to gain this offer!
Here’s the deal: Coffee/tea on arrival, 18 holes of golf, (earliest tee off 10.30am), Cheese Plowman’s after your game.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday : £25 pp
Our usual offer of Organiser Free will still apply if you manage to get more than 16 players
Greenkeeper’s Revenge Sponsorship
We are holding a Greenkeeper’s Revenge Charity Competition on Saturday 3rd August in aid of The Motor Neurone Association
Huge thanks to our super sponsors so far (we still have 3 spaces left!!!)
- Seabrooks of Colmworth
- Total Office Help www.totalofficehelp.co.uk
- Gregory Wildman Accountants www.gregwild.co.uk
- Barton Petroleum www.bartonpetroleum.co.uk
- CES www.cesgb.com
- G&L Windows www.gandlwindows.co.uk
- DCV Engineering www.dcvengineeringltd.co.uk
- Anne Archer & Associates www.archer-associates.com & www.facebook.com/campcolmworth/
- Able Plumbing Ltd www.ableplumbingservices.co.uk
- AJ Countryside Services www.a-j-c-s.co.uk
- The Gleaves
- Lake View Osteopathy www.lakeviewosteopathy.co.uk
- NFU Mutual www.nfumutual.co.uk
- DJT Surfacing www.djtsurfacing.co.uk
- Birketts www.birketts.co.uk
There are a number of ways you can support this event and also promote your business at the same time. You can sponsor a hole, donate a prize and even enter a team to take part in the event.
The Charity we are supporting this year is The Motor Neurone Disease Association
Competition Entry (50% to charity):
- Teams of 4 can be mixed Members/Non Members
- Colmworth Member entry £25
- Non Member entry £36
- Includes 18 holes and BBQ after the game
Sponsoring a hole (100% to charity): *** JUST 3 HOLES LEFT!***
- Advertise your business on the day with banners on the hole of your choice
(subject to availability)
- 1 month advertising on our screen in the clubhouse (artwork required before 3rd July)
- Web link from our website to yours
(from the date we receive your cheque until a month after the event)
- The cost for sponsoring a hole is £60 can be made via PayPal: https://paypal.me/colmworth?locale.x=en_GB
- Send all artwork as 1280 x 720 px JPG/PNG/TIFF to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your preferred hole to sponsor.
- Deliver all banners to the Golf Course for your chosen hole before 01/08/2019
Prizes for the competition:
- We are in need of 4 prizes for each of the following;
- 1st Prize & 2nd Prize Overall Prizes
- Nearest The Pin
- Longest Drive
- Straightest Drive
As with any raffle, this can be anything from a bottle of whiskey to a voucher for a spa day, we will be most grateful of whatever you can donate.
I have attached/included an entry form for the competition, so even if you are unable to partake yourself, perhaps you would be kind enough to pass it on to someone that might like to play.
A huge big thank you for reading this to its end and for any help and support you might be able to offer.
Please do email us if you would like to support this fantastic event! email@example.com
Greenkeeper’s Revenge 2019
Yes! It’s finally time to start taking entries for this years Greenkeeper’s Revenge!
When is it? Saturday 3rd August, First tee time 10am
What is it? Greenkeepers Revenge Open Competition in aid of the Motor Neurone Disease Association (Registered Charity No. 294354)
18 hole Stableford – Teams of 4
Society Handicaps permitted
Our greenkeepers will be setting a series of traps and obstacles around the course to make things a little more amusing and challenging.
Bring your skill and your sense of humour!
Prizes for First and Second Teams
Entry Fee: Guests £36 | Members £25 includes 18 holes of golf and BBQ (50% of fees to charity).
Teams of 4 please! (if you are short of 4 players please contact us and we will try to team you up)
Online entry form below, alternatively please download a printable version here: Entry Form