Private Picnicsolitaire for free
Do you have a special occasion to celebrate?
We might just have the perfect solution for you with our private picnic venue!
Reserve our beautiful lakeside venue for your own, exclusive use for £10 per hour iphon musik herunterladen. Hire for 4 or more hours for £40 and get a picnic blanket for free!
Book the date – you will have exclusive use of our lakeside venue from 12:00-17:00 with your own Colmworth Picnic Blanket to keep. 01234 378181 or email email@example.com
Next, choose your picnic – basic, deluxe or premium (you can order this online here or over the phone!)
Basic Picnic Package £10pp
Deluxe Picnic Package £18
Premium Picnic Package £25
Colmworth Picnic Blanket £25 or free with 4+ hour hire xdripen.
We are now open for both Members & Pay & Play Golf
What to expect:
- Online booking is now available 14 days in advance for members and 7 days in advance for visitors kostenlos musik herunterladen laptop.
- Greenkeepers have right of way – the course is likely to busy and we have a limited team, please be patient.
- The government has confirmed you may play as a 4 ball providing you maintain a safe 2m distance throughout your round.
- Members guests can be booked online – please pay in advance via phone.
- Buggies can be booked at our discretion via phone – we will need to consider our ability to disinfect buggies thoroughly, so please be patient herunterladen.
- FootGolf is now open! Please book in advance. The same rules apply.
- The driving range, par 3 and putting green will be closed herunterladen.
- The coffee cup will be open for hot drink takeaways on the 1st 2 days and then open for full takeaway service Friday – Sunday. This service will be reviewed at the weekend while we establish suitable staffing levels.
- Downstairs toilet facilities will be open, but we request you use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the clubhouse minecraft kostenlosen pocket edition. We ask that the disabled toilet is reserved for ladies and disabled use only.
- You will be permitted to collect your clubs from the locker room – please arrange this prior to arrival and then take them home with you after your round.
- Please arrive on time, if you are very early, we ask that you wait in your car until your allocated tee time. Please do not congregate near the clubhouse or first tee.
- Please stick to your tee time even if the 1st tee appears to be clear!
- Payment for refreshments to be paid in advance or via contactless only.
- please remain 2 metres apart at all times
- collect all used tee pegs
- do not collect stray balls
- as there will be no rakes in the bunkers, please make your best effort to smooth the sand using your club or feet after your shot
- please do not touch the flag and give yourself shots less than 12 inches from the hole
- ball washers and shoe cleaners will be out of service
- all benches and bins have been removed from the course – please take all rubbish home with you
- if you see anyone breaking any of these rules please call the clubhouse and report them immediately 01234 378181
- please do not congregate on the green or near the clubhouse
- you are welcome to purchase takeaway refreshments
We are asking that if you are displaying symptoms or have anyone at home with symptoms to self isolate as the government require. We are asking the same of our staff too and we would appreciate your help regulating this.
If you are in the “vulnerable” category defined by the government, please stay at home! We care about you all and want you to stay safe. See guidelines HERE
Please be aware that there is ALOT of fake news on the internet, follow guidance issued by the government, NHS or World Health Organisation and try not to fall victim to some of the fake news circulating.
We see that staying active, playing golf in the fresh air is still an essential service to help keep people’s morale up, this situation will continue for some weeks yet and we would like to stay positive, up beat and active, you can search many games on line in this site limvpn.com for stay active even from home.
We are looking to help the local community as well as our regular customers and will diversify our services to suit the need.
Do not trust the wearing of a glove/s to protect you from COVID-19 MUTUAL AID – UK
Advice against wearing gloves from an epidemiologist:
“Avoid wearing gloves while leafleting AND PLAYING GOLF!. The problem with gloves is that you cannot disinfect them as you go round as you can with hands. Evidence has shown that glove wearing leads to a false sense of security that hand hygiene is in tact, and what happens is that virus could potentially build up on the gloves as people go round. This is why the government advice to the public is frequent handwashing with soap, or sanitiser, and does not advise gloves.”
We are sad that you will loose some of the warmth and friendliness of the clubhouse over the coming weeks, but we will endeavour to keep you in the loop and updated via email and our social media channels to help keep you up beat.
Let’s find our way through this, safely, together.
Julie & Tilly
Pilates at Colmworth
We are lucky enough to have 2 fabulous Pilates instructors here at Colmworth; Johanna (Mondays) & Sally (Thursdays).
Johanna Debnam – APPI Teacher / BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
Mondays at Colmworth Golf Club
Rehab Pilates improves: Core stability, flexibility, pain, overall strength, balance, posture, relaxation, body awareness, stress management and prevention of injury.
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07753 418170
I worked as a Physiotherapist in the NHS for 13 years however I had increasing pain in my hands, wrists and spine from having hypermobile joints (and now Osteoarthritis) and also from working as a Physiotherapist herunterladen. Therefore I trained with APPI (Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute) in Rehab Pilates as a change of career but also doing Rehab Pilates has significantly reduced the joint and muscle pain I used to experience!
What is Rehab Pilates?
Restoration Pilates, led by Johanna Debnam, teaches Rehab Pilates which was designed by Physiotherapist’s in APPI and is led by physiotherapy trained Pilates Teachers, therefore providing a rehabilitative approach video aus safari downloaden. This comprises working on your central core stability as the primary foundation for control of all other movements which APPI designed in clearly defined levels to ensure gradual standardised progression towards normal functional movement. Increasing core stability means improved pelvic stability and spinal segmental stabilisation; this is based on scientific evidence from Erasmus University and the University of Queensland in Australia outlook bilder herunterladen geht nicht.
How is Restoration Pilates structured?
I assess each person for an hour which includes a medical, physical/ postural assessment, teaching them how to engage their inner core correctly with anatomical explanations, other key elements for Rehab Pilates and also home exercises to practice.
Clients can then access Rehab Pilates courses which are all small classes for increased individual input. I modify or progress exercises as required for each person if and when appropriate wie kann ich mir eine neue android version herunterladen. I offer 1:1 sessions for individualised sessions. I’m also trained in Hypermobility, Scoliosis, Ante-Natal & Post-Natal and Kids/Teens Rehab Pilates. Those with Fibromyalgia, CFS/ME and chronic pain are also welcome.
What is APPI?
APPI are a world leader in Rehab Pilates herunterladen. Many years ago the 2 APPI co-founders who are Physiotherapists took the 34 original Pilates exercises and created a clinical rehabilitation approach. This included modifying the original exercises to ensure they could be used safely and appropriately for everyone including those with pathology.
Thursdays at Colmworth Golf Club
Sally Marsh runs her own business delivering small, client-focussed classes and private fitness sessions tatorten. She has been teaching Pilates for over 8 years and is passionate about ensuring that every single one of her clients both enjoy her classes and get the most from them.
We are delighted to welcome Sally to the club where she will be bringing her expertise and enthusiasm every Thursday afternoon at 1.45 pm treiber canon mx310 kostenlos.
Pilates for Everyone
Sally keeps her classes to a maximum of 8 people to ensure she can give the guidance and assistance each person requires to achieve the most benefit. You will never feel left out of left behind.
Pilates with a dedicated instructor is great exercise for, accessible and fun for everyone regardless of age or gender herunterladen. Pilates is just as good for men as women, building core strength and improving flexibility: Sally will modify or adjust exercises according to your ability: if you want more challenge, that can be added. If an injury means an exercise needs to be adjusted or avoided that can be accommodated within the normal running of the class.
Pilates for Golf
Pilates has been proven to improve results in a number of different sports with top sports men and women using it as part of their fitness routine herunterladen. England’s rugby and cricket teams have previously confirmed that Pilates is part of their training schedule.
Sally’s classes will be varied, but Sally also intends to introduce specific exercises to stretch and strengthen the key muscles used for golf. Not a golfer? Or know someone who wants to attend but doesn’t play golf? That’s not a problem, you/they will still get to enjoy the class.
Reserve your place
Call, Text or email Sally to book your initial consultation and reserve your mat in the class herunterladen. Book by then end of Feb and get £5 off your consultation.
email@example.com / 07765 240354
What’s KNOTT to like Breakfast
To celebrate our new collaboration with local farm shop; Knotts of Tempsford, we are offering you the chance to Win a FREE “What’s KNOTT to like Breakfast!” made with local produce at The Coffee Cup, Colmworth download screen capture.
A KNOTT’s breakfast includes; a Knott’s Sausage, 2 rashers of Knott’s Bacon, Knott’s black pudding, mushrooms, hash brown, baked beans or tomatoes, a free range egg, bread & butter and a tea or coffee!! herunterladen!
Just answer the question below;
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries close Midday on Sunday 1st March 2020
- The winner will be chosen at random from all of the correct answers after the closing time on Sunday 1st March 2020
- If we haven’t managed to make contact with the winner by midday on Monday 2nd March 2020, the prize will be forfeited and passed to the next selected at random who will also be given a day to get in contact with us to claim their prize and so on microsoft word for mac for free.
- The prize is non refundable and no exchangeable.
- The prize must be used by Sunday 29th March 2020.
- 1 entry per email
- Entries without an email address account be included as we will be unable to contact the winner farm frenzy 4 kostenlos downloaden vollversion.
*Special Offer* March Golf Break
Book a March Golf Break in Clive’s Cottage or Ollie’s Lodge
Let February take the last of hit of bad weather, leaving March lovely and sunny sims 3 premium inhalte kostenlosen.
Our course has held up brilliantly in spite of some nasty weather this winter has thrown at us and it is still playing well, so the chances are, you can still have a fabulous time whatever the elements hurl at you entire website firefox.
We offer FREE afternoon golf to our cottage residents on the main course and FREE use of the Par 3/FootGolf course in the mornings too battlefront 2 kostenlosen.
Clive’s Cottage (sleeps 6)
A Weekend Break (Friday 2pm – Sunday 11am) is just £540 split between 6 – £90 each where you can download legally games.
Or 7 day’s for £700 split between 6 – £116 each
Ollie’s Lodge (sleeps 12)
A Weekend Break (Friday 2pm – Sunday 11am) is just £850 split between 12 – makes it just £70 each!! herunterladen!
Or 7 day’s for £1,100 – split between 12 makes it £92 each.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out available dates
Outdoor Wedding Venue Part 3 – Plants and pretty things
Outdoor Wedding Venue – Plants and Pretty Things
Although there is a bit more structural work to get done, it felt important to start planting the area up, to allow the plants a chance to develop properly downloaden youtube iphone.
We have planted some gorgeous silver birch trees and surrounded them with a beautifully fragrant lavender and rosemary bed with Verbena Bonariensis and Russian Sage too kostenlos albenen illegal. We’re so excited to see how it blossoms going into spring this year.
We have a hedge of Dogwood Elegantissima to frame the view and draw the eye to the main feature – the lake and the jetty traktor dj deutsch kostenlos downloaden. This will compliment the silver birches beautifully in the summer and the deep red of the stems in the winter will really set off the silver of the trunks rtl app kostenlos.
And finally, the bank from the overflow unto the lower lawn has been planted with some lemon thyme and other alpines which smell sensational!
Next up: Part 4 – The Jetty
Why is February a good time to join?
Yes, February is a great time to join our club!
Here at Colmworth, we allow full annual memberships to begin at any time of the year.
“so why join mid winter?”
I hear you ask
Because our annual price review is due on 1st April – that’s why ms office 2010 download kostenlos vollversion deutsch!
If you have been contemplating joining Colmworth, we can assure you that it makes perfect sense to take out one of our 1 month Trials during February so you get the opportunity to roll it over to a full annual membership of your choice before the price increase landser kostenlosen.
So here’s the deal:
- Take a Trial membership before the end of February – (just £80) herunterladen. If you decide you like us and would like to continue your membership into an annual one, before the month is finished – we will deduct £50 from which ever membership category you choose herunterladen.
- Providing your annual membership commences before the end of March 2020 you will secure 12 months membership at our 2019 prices!
The course, in spite of the dreadful weather is still playing on all 18 greens and also grass tees herunterladen! Everyone is coming in and saying how amazing it is playing.
12 months membership really does mean 12 months as we very rarely have to close and if we do it is probably so bad outside that you might actually prefer to stay indoors 😉
Mothering Sunday Afternoon Teaherunterladen
Mothering Sunday Afternoon Tea at Colmworth
We invite you to enjoy another of Jasmine’s Afternoon Tea Creations on Sunday 22nd March in our Bassingbourn Room at 2pm how to apps on your computer.
Treat your family to a relaxing Sunday Afternoon Tea this Mothers Day, we can cater for gluten free and vegan needs too – just let us know when reserving your table internet explorer 10 download windows 7 64 bit german free.
To book either call us on 01234 378181 or email email@example.com
Outdoor Wedding Venue – The Over-flow
Outdoor Wedding Venue – The Over-flow
More structural stuff, and not so “pretty’ to look at yet, but we love it.
So, first of all – why do we have an over flow n64 roms deutsch download kostenlos?
Well, the golf course drains in to our system of lakes and these lakes act, not only as brilliant water hazards for golfers, but also as reservoirs for us to water the course with in dryer months mail herunterladen outlook.
When we get large amounts of rain, inevitably the lakes fill up and the over flow allows us to manage the over spill back into the water system wiso 2020 steuerbescheid herunterladen.
For many years, the over flow was simply a ditch that ran out of the 12th lake, across the track and into the water system. It is essentially the same thing now – but we’ve pimped it up a bit to make it look nicer minecraft pocket edition for free. I suspect one day Dan will get around to putting a mini water wheel on the waterfall – because… why not!?
We love the trickle of water this creates and we also thoroughly enjoy splashing through the ford too facebook video mit iphone downloaden!
Next up: Part 3 – The plants and pretty things
Outdoor Wedding Venue – The Vision
Outdoor Wedding Venue – The Vision
In 2018, Tilly had a vision, a vision of a beautiful outdoor space, one that could be hired out by couples wanting a DIY wedding in a stunning space minecraft herunterladen für windows 7.
Choose the marquee of your dreams and a budget that suits you.
She could see how amazing this space could be… it was just going to take a bit of work youtube videos frei herunterladen!
A beautiful space, suitable for a marquee and ideally licensed for weddings.
It was going to take a lot of work to level the area to make it suitable for a marquee to sit on schlüsselausgabe vordruck kostenlosen. We also needed to consider disabled access an entertainment lawn.
As the ground levelled – the diggers got smaller…
Well – that was exhausting photoshop cs2 download kostenlos seriennummer! Stay tuned for further instalments: