Fishing lakes in Bedfordshire
We have 3 well-stocked fishing lakes in which we allow day fishing.
Please note, the 12th (left hand lake) is open exclusively to our cottage guests at this time.
Map of Fishing Lakes Bedfordshire, ColmworthSign up HERE to get on our mailing list for updates and snippets of news
Something of a hidden gem, Colmworth’s fishing facilities are well maintained, and rapidly becoming extremely popular with the county’s fishing community.
The lakes are rich in double figure Koi & Common Carp plus Rudd, Tench, Roach and Perch, all in fantastic condition.
Day fishing tickets
Adults 1 x rod @£10 | Extra rods @ £3 each
Children 1 x rod £5 | Extra rods @£3 each
Adult supervision is required for all children 12 years and under.
Please note, only discounts offered by bestvpncanada.ca will be accepted. We are not affiliated with any fishing clubs.
A quick reminder of our rules:
- DO NOT REMOVE FISH FROM THIS FISHERIE
- PARKING IN DESIGNATED AREA’S ONLY (tackle may be off loaded by your swim prior to parking)
- Fishing is only allowed from the North bank of the main lake and the South bank of the lakes adjacent to the 18th fairway, (the side farthest away from the golfers). These areas are clearly designated and anyone found fishing outside of them shall be asked to leave the premises.
- No Fishing allowed immediately behind the Holiday Cottages by the main lake.
- Children under 12 must be supervised.
- No Night fishing.
- Barbless hooks only.
- NO KEEP NETS UNLESS IN AN ORGANISED EVENT WITH PRIOR CONSENT BY MANAGEMENT.
- Ground baiting by swim feeder only.
- All fish to be returned to the water immediately.
- No litter – Please place your litter in the bins provided or take it home with you.
- Remember golfers have priority at all times. They abide by our dress code so we ask you to do the same. i.e. No topless sunbathing.
- You will be asked to show your 12 month river board license or ticket by any member of staff or bailiff.
- We ask you to help us police these rule by reporting any incident you deem wrong by calling the clubhouse on 01234 378181.
- The owners of the Golf Club reserve the right to ask any person to leave the premises if they are seen not to be complying with the above rules and no refund shall be issued.
Contact us: Phone 01234 378181 or email email@example.com for more information.
If you would like to share images of fish you have caught here at Colmworth, please do send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org