An 18 Hole Golf Course in North Bedfordshire
We’re easy to get to: Only minutes away from the A1, M1, A14 and the A6, Colmworth & North Beds welcomes you to a golf club with a real difference.Situated in North Bedfordshire, yet very close to the borders of Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
You’d expect to find a top quality golf course in a beautiful rural setting, and we won’t disappoint, with:
- An 18 hole, Par 72 Golf Course With The Option To Play 9, 12 Or 18 Holes
- Par 3 Pitch And Putt Course
- 8 Bay Floodlit Golf range
- Quality Putting Green
- Golf Tuition, Workshops and clinics
- Golf Fitness Classes and on-site Osteopath
So what’s the difference? Where Do We Start…
- Warm Welcome: When you visit Colmworth and North Beds Golf Club, you’ll find a professional yet truly friendly club, which extends a warm welcome to all – individuals, groups and societies alike.
- Relaxed: While the dress code and local rules on the course are as you would expect at any major regional course, the clubhouse is designed to be relaxed and informal – and visitors are sure to receive a genuinely friendly and personal welcome from staff and members alike.
- Family run: The club is run with real passion and pride by the family that developed it, not managed by an anonymous management team working under orders from a distant head office. We build long term relationships with our membership
- Online Booking: Book your tee time online using the simple links on the side of this page.
- Character: All the buildings have been designed and created using entirely reclaimed materials, so while they have been built to suit the needs of a successful modern club, they also display real character, reflecting the personality of Colmworth and North Beds Golf Club.
- Osteopathy: Our onsite Osteopath, Tilly Vesely, has built an unrivalled reputation for helping golfers with joint and postural issues improve their game. www.lakeviewosteopathy.co.uk
- Accommodation: Stay and Play with Colmworth & North Beds Golf Club’s stunning holiday cottages set in the peaceful surroundings of the golf course, with a view of the lakes and the 12th green.