Testimonial for Colmworth’s Golf Membership:
“I think a golf club should be a place where you can be yourself and feel at home rather than a place where you feel judged for what you have rather than who you are. I think Colmworth is one of those rare clubs. Keep up the good work”
We have a wide range of flexible golf membership options to suit your needs:
Do you work full time? Part time? Are you retired? Only able to play golf at the weekends? Only Able to play golf weekdays? Just an occasional golfer? Or does your existing club tend to flood during the winter?
I’m sure we have a package ideal for you.
Do you want to be sure?
We have an excellent 1 month TRIAL golf membership option: 1 Month Trial Membership or email/call the clubhouse for more details.
Colmworth, Bedfordshire Golf Membership Options:
– Full 7 day golf membership (& Winter membership) – entitles you to play 7 days a week with full benefits of :
- Every new member has the opportunity to join their junior son/daughter FREE as a member for the first 12 months. Junior membership category will be subject to their playing ability at the same time. Junior membership comprises of the following categories: Par 3, Blue Afternoon, (playing from Blue tees after 12 noon when the course is quieter), full 7 day junior with a handicap. Full 7 day junior memberships are subject to £25 affiliation & £5 club levy that is not included in this deal.
- Unlimited golf 7 days a week with priority tee-times at weekends.
- Reciprocal Golf at Bourn & Tilsworth
- Reduced guest fees for up to 3 at a time.
- Online bookings
- Reduced Buggy hire
- 10% Discount on Food and soft drinks from The Coffee Cup
- Reduced Osteopathy Fee’s at Lake View Osteopathy (on site Clinic)
– Full 7 day joint golf membership – entitles you and your live in partner the same benefits as above but with a discount on the overall fee.
- Juniors – 18yrs
- 19 – 21 yrs
- 22- 25yrs
You can now join at any time of the year for 12 months so please email: email@example.com OR Feel free to call and discuss the options by calling 01234 378181 and asking to speak to either Julie or Joy
WINTER MEMBERSHIP – Only available during October. Grants you all the full benefits of a 7 day member and runs for 6 months. Ideal if you have another summer sport you persue or if you have just moved to the area and want a longer trial period. We are one of the best courses in the area during the winter as we very rarely close due to bad weather. We never play on winter greens and do our very best to remain on the grass tees for as long as possible.
Use the online form to speed your application process Winter membership Sign Up Form