Greenkeeper’s Revenge Sponsorship
There are a number of ways you can support this event and also promote your business at the same time. You can sponsor a hole, donate a prize and even enter a team to take part in the event.
The Charity we are supporting this year is The Motor Neurone Disease Association
Competition Entry (50% to charity):
- Teams of 4 can be mixed Members/Non Members
- Colmworth Member entry £25
- Non Member entry £36
- Includes 18 holes and BBQ after the game
Sponsoring a hole (100% to charity):
- Advertise your business on the day with banners on the hole of your choice
(subject to availability)
- 1 month advertising on our screen in the clubhouse (artwork required before 3rd July)
- Web link from our website to yours
(from the date we receive your cheque until a month after the event)
- The cost for sponsoring a hole is £60 can be made via PayPal: https://paypal.me/colmworth?locale.x=en_GB
- Send all artwork as 1280 x 720 px JPG/PNG/TIFF to email@example.com with details of your preferred hole to sponsor.
- Deliver all banners to the Golf Course for your chosen hole before 01/08/2019
Prizes for the competition:
- We are in need of 4 prizes for each of the following;
- 1st Prize & 2nd Prize Overall Prizes
- Nearest The Pin
- Longest Drive
- Straightest Drive
As with any raffle, this can be anything from a bottle of whiskey to a voucher for a spa day, we will be most grateful of whatever you can donate.
I have attached/included an entry form for the competition, so even if you are unable to partake yourself, perhaps you would be kind enough to pass it on to someone that might like to play.
A huge big thank you for reading this to its end and for any help and support you might be able to offer.
Please do email us if you would like to support this fantastic event! firstname.lastname@example.org