Rules for Footgolf and Pitch n Putt at Colmworth
General for both activities:
- All players must call at the clubhouse before play.
- Adults £8 Children under 16yrs £4
- All children under 12 years must be supervised by an adult.
- Please leave a minimum of £5 deposit for the use of the footballs/golf clubs and return them back to the clubhouse after use to receive it back again.
- Wear comfortable clothing including trainers and NOT football boots
- Play to the large tub holes not to the golf greens
- If your ball lands on a golf green, please take a free drop 2 steps from the fringe of the green.
- Make sure your kick will not interfere with other players and wait your turn.
- The player farthest from the hole is the first to kick the ball.
- The ball must be played in a single movement. Your foot should be set separate from the ball, clearly behind, before the kick.
- Wait to play until the ball has completely come to rest. (It is not legal to stop the ball from rolling with the wind).
- Kick off your ball from a position up to two meters behind the tee markers.
– The order is established based on the score of the previous hole. The player with the best score will be the first to kick off on the next hole followed by the second, etc.
- Play the ball from where it lies: It’s not allowed to move the ball or remove jammed objects.
– Exception: You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it may obstruct the other players kick or ball in any way.
- If the ball lands in the water hazard behind the 4th hole we advise you do not try to retrieve it, as the pond is deep with VERY steep sides. Just call back to the clubhouse for another ball and leave us to get the ball from the pond.
- Regardless of the distance from the hole, the hole must be completed. “Giving” to the opponent is not allowed.
- Have FUN!
Pitch n Putt
Basic Safety Rules
- Please be aware of other players on the course.
- No more than one person on the tee at one time.
- Do not hit the ball until you are sure it is safe to do so.
- All players must stand behind the ball being played.
- If the ball won’t go the way you want it to – get some lessons with Adie!
- Have Fun!