Self-Catering Holiday Cottages
Lake side cottages with stunning sunsets
Our beautiful self-catering cottages are set in tranquil rural surroundings over-looking the lakes that surround the 12th green on our 18 hole golf course.Receive Special offers for stays at Colmworth
We have a number of cottages for you to choose from
- Clive’s Cottage is a charming 3 bedroom self catering cottage with a lakeside garden and patio.
- Digby’s Den is a new refurbished modern ground floor studio apartment with a lakeside garden and patio.
- Lily’s Pad is another newly refurbished swish upstairs studio apartment with lake views.
- Cottage 4 is our largest cottage with 4-5 bedrooms (we can easily transform the dining room into an extra bedroom if needed).
Things to do during your stay
Onsite activities include;
- Golf on either our 18 hole main course, our 9 hole Par 3 course, practise on our floodlit driving range or our putting green.
- FootGolf is great fun for anybody – exchange a golf ball for a football, (hire equipment available), and kick your football around our FootGolf course. The aim is to kick the ball into each hole in as few kicks possible!
- Fishing with exclusive rights directly on the doorstep of your cottage during your stay.
- Enjoying a coffee and a homemade cake in our gorgeous cafe – The Coffee Cup
- We have a number of gorgeous circular walks for you to enjoy the beautiful North Bedfordshire countryside.
- Twinwoods Adventure, Bedford – Surf, Fly, Dive and Relax!
- Y – Spa, Wyboston
- Clay Pigeon Shooting, Risely
- Grafham Water Centre, Grafham
- Keysoe Equestrian Centre, Keysoe
- English Falconry Centre, Clophill
- Santa Pod Drag Racing, Podington
- Silverstone, Towcester
Nearby Towns and Cities;
Our Self-catering cottages are an attract a number of different visitors:
- Golfers – We can cater for groups of 2-24 people who are interested in a golf-based holiday from a short weekend to a week or even longer.
- Families or groups wishing to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a relaxing break in the country.
- Overseas visitors wanting a central yet tranquil base to visit attractions like Cambridge, Northampton, Peterborough, Milton Keynes, Stevenage, and the capital London – all within an hours travel.
- Companies with employees working short term in the local area needing a comfortable home base rather than a long commute.
- Temporary accommodation for those in between moving house.
For overseas visitors please see links below for airport transport: