Self-Catering Holiday Cottages
Lake side cottages with stunning sunsets
Our beautiful self-catering cottages are set in tranquil rural surroundings over-looking the lakes that surround the 12th green on our 18 hole golf course.Receive Special offers for stays at Colmworth
We have a number of cottages for you to choose from
- Clive’s Cottage is a charming 3 bedroom self catering cottage with a lakeside garden and hot tub.
- Digby’s Den is a new refurbished modern ground floor studio apartment with a lakeside garden and patio.
- Lily’s Pad is another newly refurbished swish upstairs studio apartment with lake views.
- Ollie’s Lodge is our largest cottage with 4-5 bedrooms (we can easily transform the dining room into an extra bedroom if needed). This also has its own Lakeside garden and hot tub too!
Things to do during your stay
Onsite activities include;
- Golf on either our 18 hole main course, our 9 hole Par 3 course, practise on our floodlit driving range or our putting green.
- FootGolf is great fun for anybody – exchange a golf ball for a football, (hire equipment available), and kick your football around our FootGolf course. The aim is to kick the ball into each hole in as few kicks possible!
- Fishing with exclusive rights directly on the doorstep of your cottage during your stay.
- Enjoying a coffee and a homemade cake in our gorgeous cafe – The Coffee Cup
- We have a number of gorgeous circular walks for you to enjoy the beautiful North Bedfordshire countryside.
- Twinwoods Adventure, Bedford – Surf, Fly, Dive and Relax!
- Y – Spa, Wyboston
- Clay Pigeon Shooting, Risely
- Grafham Water Centre, Grafham
- Keysoe Equestrian Centre, Keysoe
- English Falconry Centre, Clophill
- Santa Pod Drag Racing, Podington
- Silverstone, Towcester
Nearby Towns and Cities;
Our Self-catering cottages are an attract a number of different visitors:
- Golfers – We can cater for groups of 2-24 people who are interested in a golf-based holiday from a short weekend to a week or even longer.
- Families or groups wishing to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life for a relaxing break in the country.
- Overseas visitors wanting a central yet tranquil base to visit attractions like Cambridge, Northampton, Peterborough, Milton Keynes, Stevenage, and the capital London – all within an hours travel.
- Companies with employees working short term in the local area needing a comfortable home base rather than a long commute.
- Temporary accommodation for those in between moving house.
For overseas visitors please see links below for airport transport: