Large Self Catering Accommodation Bedfordshire
Ollie’s Lodge – our large self catering cottage can accommodate 8-12 guests.
*NEW* – Ollie’s Lodge now has it’s own 6 seater hot tub overlooking the 12th green and lakes!
Our beautiful self-catering cottages are set in tranquil rural surroundings over-looking the lakes that surround the 12th green on our 18 hole golf course.
Large Self Catering Cottage Layout
Ground floor – 1 bedroom, shower room and separate 2nd shower, fully equipped kitchen/living area with oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, TV, Video and 1 sofa bed if required.
We have an extra room which can then be made up as an extra dining area, living room or bedroom.
1st floor – 3 bedrooms, bathroom and 2nd toilet.
Relax and soak up the views
When you stay with us you can simply enjoy the beautiful countryside views and walks that surround our gorgeous cottages. Soak up the tranquil environment while you relax in the hot tub and watch the sun set over the lake on your doorstep.
Our friendly clubhouse boasts a gorgeous little cafe (The Coffee Cup), where you can enjoy some of our scrummy homemade cakes, sandwiches and soups, this also couples with a fully licensed bar.
A must if you visit us here is The Plough in Bolnhurst just a stones throw from the cottage – a fantastic countryside restaurant that attracts diners from far and wide: www.bolnhurst.com
Don’t forget, we now offer FREE golf from midday 7 days a week! If you’re not a golfer we are happy to extend this to our pitch & putt / FootGolf course.
Alternatively, if you want to get out early, we offer reduced green fees on our 18-hole course and reduced golf buggy hire before midday.
Other facilities available are our floodlit driving range, Golf tuition with our qualified professionals. We even have a small Pitch and Putt course – perfect for beginners, or even our FootGolf course (Golf but kicking a football!!!) which is great fun for anyone!
This cottage is also perfect for those who enjoy fishing – we have 3 well stocked lakes, one of which is just a few metres from the patio doors of Cottage 4.
Facilities available during your stay
- Free WIFI
- Hot tub
- BBQ – we don’t charge you to use the BBQ provided with the cottage but we do ask that you leave it as you found it please.
- Reduced green on our 18-hole course
- Reduced golf buggy hire
- Floodlit driving range
- Golf tuition with our qualified Professionals
- FootGolf/Pitch n Putt
- Coffee Shop
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Course Fishing in our 3 well stocked lakes
- Laundry room, washing machine and tumble dryer (tokens at clubhouse)
- Travel cot and extra z beds for children upon request.
For local attractions and things to do CLICK HERE
Cottage 4 Tariff 2019
Single Night : £500 inc. VAT
Weekend Break (Fri 2pm – Sun 10am) : £860 inc. VAT
7 Night Break : £1,150 inc. VAT
Additional Nights : £150 inc. VAT
To make an enquiry or to reserve the cottage just phone 01234 378181 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rather not self-cater?
That’s fine! Just call Julie on 01234 378181 or email email@example.com to discuss a full, all inclusive catering package.
Check out our Facebook page for our latest offers and giveaways:
Bookings & Cancellation Policy
- 25% deposit required to reserve the booking – This will be held as a damage deposit and returned within 7 days of vacating
- Full payment will be required 8 weeks prior to stay
- More than 8 weeks notice the damage deposit will be refunded less £25 to cover administration cost.
- If you give us between 6 weeks and 4 weeks notice we will refund 75% of your payment.
- If you give us between 4 weeks and 2 weeks notice we will refund £50% of your payment.
- If you give us less than 2 weeks, (14 days), notice we will refund your damage deposit only