Self Catering Studio, Bedfordshire
Lily’s Pad – Self Catering Studio Sleeps 2
Lily’s Pad is a gorgeous studio apartment set in the tranquil North Bedfordshire Countryside, but is within easy reach of London and Cambridge.
This is a studio apartment finished to a very high standard. The Kitchen/Living area also couples with the Bedroom where there is a comfortable double bed. There is a lovely bathroom with lit mirror, basin, towel rail, WC and shower.
The best feature of this apartment is the view of the lake that you can enjoy with your meals from the breakfast bar!
- Double sized pocket sprung with memory foam Bed.
- Lake View
Relax and soak up the views
When you stay with us you can simply enjoy the beautiful countryside views and walks that surround our gorgeous cottages. Soak up the tranquil environment while you relax in the garden and watch the sun set over the lake on your doorstep.
Our friendly clubhouse boasts a gorgeous little cafe (The Coffee Cup), where you can enjoy some of our scrummy homemade cakes, sandwiches and soups, this also couples with a fully licensed bar.
A must if you visit us here is The Plough in Bolnhurst just a stones throw from the cottage – a fantastic countryside restaurant that attracts diners from far and wide: www.bolnhurst.com
If you enjoy golf, we offer reduced green fees on our 18-hole course and reduced golf buggy hire.
Other facilities available are our floodlit driving range, Golf tuition with our qualified professionals. We even have a small Pitch and Putt course – perfect for beginners, or even our FootGolf course (Golf but kicking a football!!!) which is great fun for anyone!
This cottage is also perfect for those who enjoy fishing – we have 3 well stocked lakes, one of which is just a few metres from the studio.
Facilities available during your stay
- Free WIFI
- BBQ – we don’t charge you to use the BBQ provided with the cottage but we do ask that you leave it as you found it please.
- Reduced green on our 18-hole course
- Reduced golf buggy hire
- Floodlit driving range
- Golf tuition with our qualified Professionals
- FootGolf/Pitch n Putt
- Coffee Shop
- Fully Licensed Bar
- Course Fishing in our 3 well stocked lakes
- Laundry room, washing machine and tumble dryer (tokens at clubhouse)
- Travel cot and extra z beds for children upon request.
For local attractions and things to do CLICK HERE
Lily’s Pad Tariff 2018
1 Night Stay : £120 night inc. VAT
Weekend Stay : (Fri 2pm – Sun 10am) £270 inc. VAT
7 Night Stay : £370 inc. VAT
To make an enquiry or to reserve the cottage just phone 01234 378181 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Facebook page for our latest offers and giveaways:
Rather not self-cater?
Call Julie on 01234 378181 or email email@example.com to discuss a full, all inclusive catering package.
Bookings & Cancellation Policy
- 25% deposit required to reserve the booking – This will be held as a damage deposit and returned within 7 days of vacating
- Full payment will be required 8 weeks prior to stay
- More than 8 weeks notice the damage deposit will be refunded less £25 to cover administration cost.
- If you give us between 6 weeks and 4 weeks notice we will refund 75% of your payment.
- If you give us between 4 weeks and 2 weeks notice we will refund £50% of your payment.
- If you give us less than 2 weeks, (14 days), notice we will refund your damage deposit only