October is the month to take up a 6 month “winter membership”
Golf at Colmworth is often as busy during the winter as it is in the summer, especially as we are lucky enough to be quite high up and the course remains dry and open to play, while many other courses are forced to close.
We have never had to use winter greens and aim to stay playing on the grass tee’s as well! Only in extreme weather, (when most people chose to stay in the warm and dry), do we issue a trolley and buggy ban too.
The club have many fixtures planned throughout the winter season, with winter leagues, Christmas challenges alongside the regular stableford and medal competitions. The seniors host A Poppy Day Open Competition and have got 99 entries for this year!
7 day winter membership can only start from a date in October and whenever you decide to join you will get 6 months of golf. So act now as October is now under way!
For more details email Joy: Email HERE
Winter membership entitles you to play 7 days a week with full benefits of :
- Unlimited golf 7 days a week with priority tee-times at weekends.
- Reciprocal Golf at Bourn & Tilsworth
- Reduced guest fees for up to 3 at a time.
- Online bookings
- Reduced Buggy hire
- 10% discount on food and soft drinks in the Coffee Cup
- Reduced Osteopathy Fee’s at Lake View Osteopathy (on site Clinic)
- Personal liability Insurance up to 5 million for bodily injury to a 3rd party