Member & Pay and Play Golf Course
Colmworth is fast becoming the most popular place for you to play either as a member or as a casual pay and player.
Being a small, family run business, your needs are catered for on a very personal level with the emphasis of creating a truly friendly golf course minecraft german. Our staff are equally enthusiastic so you are assured of a well maintained golf course and a very friendly welcome.
“I have played here for years with friends and since lock down lifted we’ve played nearly every week herunterladen. The course is in great condition, as good or probably better than anytime in recent years. Great informal friendly place with a good pint and some nice food too, if you fancy it.”
Meet Colmworth Member – Little Jim
Facilities on site:
- The Coffee Cup Cafe, a gorgeous outdoor dining space to enjoy homemade bakes, lunch & tapas
- An 18 hole, Par 72 Golf Course
- Par 3 Pitch & Putt/Footgolf Course
- 6 Bay Floodlit Golf range
- Putting Green
- Golf Tuition, with PGA Adrienne Engelmann
- Tee times are set at 10 minute intervals to enable a smooth and enjoyable round of golf
- Online booking facility with special offers and deals for green fees during off peak times
- Resident osteopaths to assist with your aches and pains
- Self-catering cottages that overlook the lakes of the 12th green, perfect for golf and/or fishing breaks
- The Jetty, a truly unique & stunning lakeside Wedding venue & function rooms
Anyone is more than welcome to just pop in for a coffee and see what we’re all about herunterladen!