What to expect:
- Online booking is now available 21 days in advance for members and 10 days in advance for visitors kostenlos musik herunterladen laptop.
- Greenkeepers have right of way at all times – the course is likely to busy and we have a limited team, please be patient.
- The government has confirmed you may play as a 4 ball providing you maintain a safe 2m distance throughout your round herunterladen.
- Members guests can be booked online – please pay in advance via phone.
- Buggies can be booked for people with mobility problems and 1 person only per buggy. They must be booked and paid in advance via phone
- FootGolf , Pitch n Putt and Driving Range is now open! Please book in advance.
- Masks must be worn in the clubhouse
- The coffee cup is now fully open for outdoor seating. We have 2 seating areas and 2 ways of booking your refreshments;
- You can pre-order online either by phoning and pre-paying or online using the following link: www.colmworth.lovemylocal.com
- Entrance for the clubhouse is for use of the toilets or takeaway service only minecraft kostenlosen pocket edition. Takeaway refreshments may be taken to the lakeside area and strictly not to comfy seating zone.
- Downstairs toilet facilities will be open, but we request you use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the building. The disabled toilet is reserved for ladies and disabled use only.
- Please arrive on time, if you are very early, we ask that you wait in your car until your allocated tee time. Please do not congregate in groups near the clubhouse or first tee.
- Please stick to your tee time even if the 1st tee appears to be clear!
- please remain 2 metres apart at all times
- collect all used tee pegs
- do not collect stray balls
- as there will be no rakes in the bunkers, please make your best effort to smooth the sand using your club or feet after your shot
- please do not touch the flag and give yourself shots less than 12 inches from the hole
- ball washers and shoe cleaners will be out of service
- all benches and bins have been removed from the course – please take all rubbish home with you
- if you see anyone breaking any of these rules please call the clubhouse and report them immediately 01234 378181
- please do not congregate on the green or near the clubhouse.
- You are welcome to enjoy pre-ordered refreshments from The Coffee Cup in our outdoor seating area. Please stick to you playing group and keep social distances (ideally 2m where possible)
We are asking that if you are displaying symptoms or have anyone at home with symptoms to self isolate as the government require. We are asking the same of our staff too and we would appreciate your help regulating this.
If you are in the “vulnerable” category defined by the government, please stay at home! We care about you all and want you to stay safe. See guidelines HERE
Please be aware that there is ALOT of fake news on the internet, follow guidance issued by the government, NHS or World Health Organisation and try not to fall victim to some of the fake news circulating.
We see that staying active, playing golf in the fresh air is still an essential service to help keep people’s morale up, this situation will continue for some weeks yet and we would like to stay positive, up beat and active, you can search many games on line in this site limvpn.com for stay active even from home.
We are looking to help the local community as well as our regular customers and will diversify our services to suit the need.
Do not trust the wearing of a glove/s to protect you from COVID-19 MUTUAL AID – UK
Advice against wearing gloves from an epidemiologist:
“Avoid wearing gloves while leafleting AND PLAYING GOLF!. The problem with gloves is that you cannot disinfect them as you go round as you can with hands. Evidence has shown that glove wearing leads to a false sense of security that hand hygiene is in tact, and what happens is that virus could potentially build up on the gloves as people go round. This is why the government advice to the public is frequent handwashing with soap, or sanitiser, and does not advise gloves.”
We are sad that you will loose some of the warmth and friendliness of the clubhouse over the coming weeks, but we will endeavour to keep you in the loop and updated via email and our social media channels to help keep you up beat.
Let’s find our way through this, safely, together.
Julie & Tilly