Disabled Access Statement
Golf course with easy access to ground floor facilities in the clubhouse including toilets, games room, bar/dining area and pro shop .
• Directions, descriptions, rates are available via our website, publicity material or by phoning the clubhouse. A copy of this statement is posted on our website.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Ample free parking adjacent to both the clubhouse and holiday homes on firm , level ground with designated disabled parking areas herunterladen.
Main Entrance & Reception
• Double doors with ramp leading to unisex disabled toilet / gents toilets and games room. Up flight of stairs to main bar and ladies w.c.
Public Areas – General (Internal)
• Plan for a lift is in negotiation for early 2012 . Access to first floor areas by standard flights of stairs only. Folding rest seat situated on stair half landing after first six steps.
All door openings either 2′ 6″ or 2′ 9” word gratis herunterladen 2017. Doors to disabled toilet 3′ wide.
Public Areas – WC
• Disabled / gents toilets directly accessible from ramped main double entrance doors. Tiled toilet and shower / changing area . Carpeted locker/changing room.
• Access to main bar, restaurant and ladies toilet / changing area only by flight of stairs with half landing. 6″ step into shower areas .
Downstairs bar/dining area
- Entrance through level opening direct from the main ramped entrance weihnachtskarte herunterladen kostenlos.
- Brightly lit bar area with carpeted floor and contrasting cream/red walls.
- Movable wooden chairs and tables. Access via 2 small steps from dining area.
- More subdued wall lighting to dining area with carpeted flooring. Contrasting red/cream walls and beamed ceiling. Moveable wooden chairs and tables and two sofas.
- Pool table area with tiled floor and additional lighting.
- Counter service for bar and waitress service for diners.
Upstairs bar/dining/function room
• Brightly lit bar ,dining area and function room with a mixture of wooden and carpeted flooring and movable wooden chairs and tables meeresrauschen kostenlos herunterladen. Two small steps with handrails down to dining and function room . Access only via flight of stairs from main entrance. Counter service for bar and waitress service for diners. Entire area only accessible via flight of stairs from main entrance.
• Token operated washer and dryer (top and front loading respectively) .Access door has small threshold. No service wash. Brightly lit. Only 5m from holiday cottages. Concrete floor, brick walls , wooden ceiling . Tokens / key available from clubhouse
• Display of shop goods in Pro shop and in the downstairs bar btv app herunterladen. No hearing loop. Access via ramped main entrance. Well lit with carpeted flooring.
• Level access from main reception. Fully qualified osteopathic treatment available by prior appointment.
• Downstairs games room /bar with darts and pool table. Easy ramped access from main entrance doors . 5m to nearest toilet (unisex disabled). No hearing loop. 2 small steps to bar area. Upstairs bar / restaurant as described under previous sections iphone alle fotos herunterladen.
• 18 hole golf course. 9 hole pitch & putt course .Driving range (floodlit), tokens for which are available from the bar. Practice putting green . Croquet lawn. Course fishing in lakes adjacent to holliday homes . Various rest benches located on the course with no physical obstructions. No outside toilet facilities.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Banqueting, Clubs, Entertainment
• as for upstairs function room firefox für android herunterladen.
Cottage 1 OR 4 is most suited for people with disabilities
• Total of 3 bedrooms suitable for wheelchair use , ( 1 in cottage 1 and 2 in cottage 4 ) , both with access to toilet and showers at the same level . Carpeted floors. Natural light, ceiling lighting and table lights . Zip-link beds for single or double options. Pets welcome by arrangement. 50m from clubhouse in self catering cottage.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
• Cottage 1 ; downstairs double bedroom 3m from shower / w/c shared by other occupants bouwtekening carporten. Tiled floor . Pivot door entry to shower with small step into shower tray. No support rails . Thermostatic mixer valve with adjustable head. Standard w.c. and hand basin with standard basin taps . Again no grab rails . Tiled floor with contrasting walls and ceilings .
• Cottage 4 ; there are 2 ground floor shower rooms ,both with stepped access to shower tray .Both about 5m. from bedrooms . Thermostatic shower valves to both . One fitted with w.c. and hand basin and standard taps . No grab rails. Tiled floors to both. One with single leaf door, other with bi-fold door excel 2010 for free. The 1st. floor is reached by a standard straight flight of stairs and has a w.c. with washbasin and standard taps. There is also a bathroom with w.c. and hand basin again with standard fittings. No grab rails.
• Access off corridor adjacent to main entrance .Open plan design .All controls are clearly labelled. Standard ceramic disc mixer taps. No thermostatic control. Standard height worktops with built in fridge, dishwasher and electric cooker and hob. Freestanding microwave, kettle and toaster dxf kostenlos downloaden. All crockery and utensils stored in either floor cupboards or low level wall units. Tiled floors. Fluorescent lighting to kitchen areas. Free standing dining furniture and chairs.
Cottage Parking facilities
• Parking within 5m.. Entrance via 2′ 9″ door with small threshold . mains interlinked smoke detectors . All cottages have t.v. ,dvd and video with remotes .Interlinked mains maintained smoke detectors. Automatic external lighting. Ceiling lighting to all rooms and bedside and reading lighting in bedrooms.Natural lighting during daylight hours via windows.
Grounds and Gardens
• Enclosed to holiday homes. Grass/paved patio area. 3′ split rail fence. Accesses via double french doors, (4′ wide) with step over cill. Gateway onto lakeside grassed area.
• Address: Colmworth Golf Course Holiday Cottages, New Rd, Colmworth, Beds. MK44 2NN
• Telephone: 01234 378181
• Fax: 01234 376678
• Minicom: Not available
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Grid reference: MK44 2NN
• Hours of operation: dawn til dusk for clubhouse
• Emergency number: given to residents on arrival
• Local public transport numbers: information in cottage booklet
• Local accessible taxi numbers: information in cottage booklet
• Wheelchair access to the upstairs facilities of the clubhouse, is currently planned for early 2012
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01234 378181 or email email@example.com