Dog Friendly Self Catering Cottage Bedfordshire
Clive’s Cottage – Dog Friendly Self Catering Cottage sleeping 6 guests
Our beautiful dog friendly self catering cottage is set in tranquil rural surroundings over-looking the lakes that surround the 12th green on our 18 hole golf course.
Self Catering Cottage Layout
(Clive’s Cottage, previously named Cottage 1)
Ground floor – 1 bedroom, shower room and well equipped kitchen/living area with oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, TV, Video and 1 sofa bed if required wo kann ich aktuelle ebooks kostenlosen.
1st floor – 2 bedrooms and bathroom
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WAS CORRECT PRE COVID-19 OUTBREAK – SOME CHANGES MAY HAVE OCCURRED IN LIGHT OF THE WORLD PANDEMIC.
Relax and soak up the views
When you stay with us you can simply enjoy the beautiful countryside views and walks that surround our gorgeous cottages kann ich bei amazon prime music downloaden. Soak up the tranquil environment while you relax in the garden and watch the sun set over the lake on your doorstep.
Our friendly clubhouse boasts a gorgeous little cafe (The Coffee Cup), where you can enjoy some of our scrummy homemade cakes, sandwiches and soups, this also couples with a fully licensed bar.
A must if you visit us here is The Plough in Bolnhurst just a stones throw from the cottage – a fantastic countryside restaurant that attracts diners from far and wide: www.bolnhurst.com
Free Golf xbox spiele kostenlosen!
Don’t forget, we now offer FREE golf from midday 7 days a week! If you’re not a golfer we are happy to extend this to our pitch & putt / FootGolf course.
Alternatively, if you want to get out early, we offer reduced green fees on our 18-hole course and reduced golf buggy hire before midday.
Other facilities available are our floodlit driving range, Golf tuition with our qualified professionals frutiger schrift herunterladen. We even have a small Pitch and Putt course – perfect for beginners, or even our FootGolf course (Golf but kicking a football!!!) which is great fun for anyone!
This cottage is also perfect for those who enjoy fishing – we have 3 well stocked lakes, one of which is just a few metres from the patio doors of Clive’s Cottage herunterladen.
Facilities available during your stay
- Free WIFI
- Course Fishing in our 3 well stocked lakes – Day and week tickets can be purchased for your stay.
- Lakeside Hot Tub – available for an extra £50 fee for the duration of your stay.
- BBQ – we don’t charge you to use the BBQ provided with the cottage but we do ask that you leave it as you found it please herunterladen.
- Reduced green on our 18-hole course
- Reduced golf buggy hire
- Floodlit driving range – currently closed due to Covid-19.
- Golf tuition with our qualified Professionals
- FootGolf/Pitch n Putt
- Coffee Shop
- Fully Licensed Bar – set to re open on July 4th
- Laundry room, washing machine and tumble dryer (tokens at clubhouse)
- Travel cot and extra z beds for children upon request download images from sms.
For local attractions and things to do CLICK HERE
Clive’s Cottage Tariff 2020
Single Night : £400 inc. VAT
7 Night Break : £800 inc.VAT
Weekend Break : (Fri 2pm – Sun 10am) £650 inc convert2mp3.net. VAT
Additional nights : £150 inc. VAT
Pets: Dogs are welcomed in Clive’s cottage, (max 2). We also provide a pooch pack for your arrival, including a few treats, poo bags, blankets and dirty paw towel, however, please bring your own pet bed/cage to help them to feel at home fußballspiele kostenlos downloaden. We do request that you keep your dogs off of the furniture and out of the bedrooms and are not left alone in the cottage.
To make an inquiry or to reserve the cottage just phone 01234 378181 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Facebook page for our latest offers and giveaways:
Rather not self-cater?
Bookings & Cancellation Policy
- 25% deposit required to reserve the booking – This will be held as a damage deposit and returned within 7 days of vacating
- Full payment will be required 8 weeks prior to stay
- More than 8 weeks notice the damage deposit will be refunded less £25 to cover administration cost.
- If you give us between 6 weeks and 4 weeks notice we will refund 75% of your payment.
- If you give us between 4 weeks and 2 weeks notice we will refund £50% of your payment.
- If you give us less than 2 weeks, (14 days), notice we will refund your damage deposit only