Self Catering Studio, Bedfordshire
Digby’s Den is a gorgeous studio apartment set in the tranquil North Bedfordshire Countryside, but is within easy reach of London and Cambridge.
This is a studio apartment finished to a very high standard. The Kitchen/Living area also couples with the Bedroom where there is a comfortable double bed icloud downloaden apple. There is a lovely en suite bathroom with lit mirror, basin, towel rail, WC and shower.
The best feature of this apartment is the view of the lake, you can enjoy this from the Kitchen, Bedroom and patio! You are likely to get a visit from our resident Indian Runner ducks too!
- En Suite Bathroom
- Small double, pocket sprung with memory foam Bed herunterladen.
- Patio with Lake View
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WAS CORRECT PRE COVID-19 OUTBREAK – SOME CHANGES MAY HAVE OCCURRED IN LIGHT OF THE WORLD PANDEMIC
Relax and soak up the views
When you stay with us you can simply enjoy the beautiful countryside views and walks that surround our gorgeous cottages. Soak up the tranquil environment while you relax in the garden and watch the sun set over the lake on your doorstep.
Our friendly clubhouse boasts a gorgeous little cafe (The Coffee Cup), where you can enjoy some of our scrummy homemade cakes, sandwiches and soups, this also couples with a fully licensed bar bomber friends herunterladen.
A must if you visit us here is The Plough in Bolnhurst just a stones throw from the cottage – a fantastic countryside restaurant that attracts diners from far and wide: www.bolnhurst.com
Don’t forget, we now offer FREE golf from midday 7 days a week! If you’re not a golfer we are happy to extend this to our pitch & putt / FootGolf course kik app herunterladen.
Alternatively, if you want to get out early, we offer reduced green fees on our 18-hole course and reduced golf buggy hire before midday.
Other facilities available are our floodlit driving range, Golf tuition with our qualified professionals. We even have a small Pitch and Putt course – perfect for beginners, or even our FootGolf course (Golf but kicking a football!!!) which is great fun for anyone herunterladen!
This cottage is also perfect for those who enjoy fishing – we have 3 well stocked lakes, one of which is just a few metres from the patio doors of Digby’s Den.
Facilities available during your stay
- Free WIFI
- Course Fishing in our 3 well stocked lakes – Day and week tickets can be purchased for your stay sharepoint passed download.
- BBQ – we don’t charge you to use the BBQ provided with the cottage but we do ask that you leave it as you found it please.
- Reduced green on our 18-hole course
- Reduced golf buggy hire
- Floodlit driving range – currently closed due to Covid-19.
- Golf tuition with our qualified Professionals
- FootGolf/Pitch n Putt
- Coffee Shop
- Fully Licensed Bar – set to re open on July 4th
- Laundry room, washing machine and tumble dryer (tokens at clubhouse)
- Travel cot and extra z beds for children upon request download birthday greetings whatsapp for free.
For local attractions and things to do CLICK HERE
Digby’s Den Tariff 2020
Single Night : £250 night inc. VAT
Weekend Stay : (Fri 2pm – Sun 10am) £350 inc. VAT
7 Night Stay : £500 inc herunterladen. VAT
Additional Nights : £100 inc. VAT
To make an enquiry or to reserve the cottage just phone 01234 378181 or email: email@example.com
Check out our Facebook page for our latest offers and giveaways:
Rather not self-cater?
Bookings & Cancellation Policy
- 25% deposit required to reserve the booking – This will be held as a damage deposit and returned within 7 days of vacating
- Full payment will be required 8 weeks prior to stay
- More than 8 weeks notice the damage deposit will be refunded less £25 to cover administration cost.
- If you give us between 6 weeks and 4 weeks notice we will refund 75% of your payment.
- If you give us between 4 weeks and 2 weeks notice we will refund £50% of your payment herunterladen.
- If you give us less than 2 weeks, (14 days), notice we will refund your damage deposit only